You take great pictures. You are busier than you ever expected to be. You understand your gear.
You can shoot a moving train handheld at 1/20 sec…in the dark….on one foot…..but…….when it comes to the business behind photography,
you feel overwhelmed.
Let us help!
We will focus on topics such as:
1. How do I know what to charge for my sessions?
2. Should I offer packages or a la carte options? Do I sell digital images?
3. How do I organize my bookkeeping? Am I even profitable? How do I know if I can buy more gear?
4. When and how do I file taxes for my business? Do I need insurance? What contracts should I use?
5. How can I manage my workflow to spend less time on my computer and more time shooting?
6. How do I design portrait collections and groupings? What software do I use to conduct a sales session?
7. How can I sell products v. just burning a CD? Can I do both? (we will work with both studio owners and home-based photographers for real-life solutions)
8. Do I need samples of every product I want to sell? What should I sell? At what profit margins?
PLUS, we you will watch an actual sales presentation and have a chance to role play your own. We want you to leave fully confident in selling the beautiful art you create.
This full-day workshop will help you clearly assess the state of your current business and how to transition into a more profitable studio. Whether you want to work full-time as a photographer or part-time, we want to help you achieve your goals.
Join us. You just might be a great photographer AND a great business owner. You just needed a little push in the right direction The workshop will be held January 10 at Old South Studios in south Charlotte, NC from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. The fee is $399 and lunch will be provided. We hope you will join us and make 2014 your company’s best year yet!